The Global market for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Market is expected to reach by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around from 2015 to 2020. Hormone Replacement therapy is the management of hormones by external administration due to diminished secretion in the body or no secretion in the body of an individual. The therapy usually is initiated at menopause. Estrogen, Progesterone is administered in the body to reduce the symptoms of menopause. However, there are risk and adverse effects in Hormone replacement therapy like, risk of breast cancer, cervical cancer, uterine cancer, bowel caner, etc.
The market have been divided into three segments based on therapeutics i.e. Estrogen Replacement Market, Growth Hormone Replacement therapy and Thyroid hormone replacement therapy. The Estrogen Replacement therapy generates the largest revenue in the market and is administered mostly to post-menopausal women. The Growth Hormone replacement therapy is applicable mainly to children. The Hormone replacement therapy gained its more use in treatment of anti-aging and vaginal estrogen therapy. The market have been further segmented based on various dosage forms like Orals (Tablets. Capsules), Injectable, transdermal delivery and others. New formulations like, transdermal drugs, gels and creams with increased bioavailability is boosting the hormone replacement therapy market. It has also been observed that there are wide advantages of HRT like reduction in risk of cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis etc.
North America is the largest market for the HRT, followed by Europe, Asia-pacific, Latin America and others. The market sees a rapid growth in HRT majorly due to advancement of healthcare industry in Asian countries like China and India. Increasing awareness of post-menopausal hazards and trend for anti-aging treatment augments the market senario. The key players in hormone replacement therapy market are Bayer AG, Abbott Laboratories, Actavis Plc., Merck &Co. Inc. Novo Nordisk, Mylan Laboratories, QuatRx Pharmaeuticals, Novartis AG etc.
Increasing awareness on post-menopausal hazards, increasing anti-aging therapy, new formulations boosting the market.
High risk of Cancer, blood clotting. High cost of therapy.
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Hormone Replacement Therapy Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Hormone Replacement Therapy Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.